Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are YOU doing friday?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dinobro
sissy muffin faggot
dinobro

Dinopoints : 135

What are YOU doing friday? Empty
PostSubject: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 am

we should hangout this friday???
be there or be elephant
Back to top Go down
sawcrazy
Fistface
Fistface
sawcrazy

Dinopoints : 203

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 pm

i have in-car lessons or w/e from 2-4 or something around that time but yah after that we should
Back to top Go down
dinobro
sissy muffin faggot
dinobro

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:47 pm

trudat
Back to top Go down
yuikol

yuikol

Dinopoints : 215

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:55 pm

friday.........FRIDAY. ...........hey danny can you post that "what did you say to me. im a soldier kills
Back to top Go down
dinobro
sissy muffin faggot
dinobro

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:17 am

What the peacock did you just peacocking say about me, you little banana? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the peacock out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my peacocking words. You think you can get away with saying that noodles to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re peacocking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable muffin off the face of the continent, you little noodles. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your peacocking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will noodles fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re peacocking dead, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
dinobro
sissy muffin faggot
dinobro

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 am

omg..,.gdfxfzsgs
Back to top Go down
sawcrazy
Fistface
Fistface
sawcrazy

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:48 am

gorilla warfare
Back to top Go down
yuikol

yuikol

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 pm

today is friday, kris wanted to hang out with me also. we should do another wendy's meeting
Back to top Go down
dinobro
sissy muffin faggot
dinobro

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:34 am

What are YOU doing friday? Tumblr_mfddlw9pIQ1r3055wo1_500
my life story
Back to top Go down
yuikol

yuikol

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 am

lol what
Back to top Go down
dinobro
sissy muffin faggot
dinobro

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:04 pm

peepee buttbutt
Back to top Go down
sawcrazy
Fistface
Fistface
sawcrazy

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:56 pm

what the hoohaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU doing friday?   What are YOU doing friday? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are YOU doing friday?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: The egg-
Jump to: