Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

spawn of santa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sawcrazy
Fistface
Fistface
sawcrazy

Dinopoints : 203

spawn of santa Empty
PostSubject: spawn of santa   spawn of santa EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:21 pm

michelle posted this on facebook (and then proceeded to 'like' her own post):

Quote :
Who is Santa Claus?

Are the many similarities just a coincidence? If there were just one or two, it would not be convincing, but with so many similarities?
Discern all things: I Corinthians 2:14-15 says: "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him, neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."

Similarities between Santa and Christ:

1. Like God, Santa claims to be all-knowing ('omniscient'): "He knows if you are sleeping, he knows if you're awake..."

2. Like God, Santa claims to be all-present (omnipresent). Santa is found in every shopping mall, and goes to every house in the whole world in a short period of time. Psalm 139:7-10

3. Santa comes from the 'North' Pole. Psalm 48:2 (...the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.), Isaiah 14:13-14 (Lucifer/Satan said: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.), Ezekiel 1:4

4. He makes a 'List" of Judgment. The Book of Life is in Revelation 20:12-15 (...book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.), 14:7, 21:27.

5. Santa comes on December 25th, the same day many Christians use to memorialize the birth of Jesus Christ. Colossians 2:16-17

6. Santa's Story has absolutely nothing at all to do with the Birth of Christ.

7. His hour of arriving is a mystery. Luke 12:36-40 (...Be ye therefore ready also; for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.) Mark 13:33

8. Santa has White Hair like Wool. Revelation 1:14 (His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow...), Daniel 7:9

9. Santa's Laugh 'Ho, Ho, Ho' is similar to Holy Holy Holy. (He's mocking God's holiness with this similarity). Isaiah 6:3, Zechariah 2:6

10. Santa's Suit is the Color Red. Revelation 19:13 (And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood...)

11. Satan draws little children to him to sit on his lap. Mark 10:13-14 (And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them...), Matthew 19:13-15 (...little children, and forbid them not to come unto me; for of such is the kingdom of heaven...)

12. Santa has a 'Throne' ...in the Stores. Revelation 4:1-11 (...behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne...)

13. Santa Gives Gifts. I Corinthians 12:4 (Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit). Romans 6:23 (For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.)

14. The letters in the spelling of Santa's Name if rearranging the letters (called anagrams) to hide secret names of words has long been practiced in the occult. It's not the arrangement, but the letters themselves that spell satan. Isaiah 14:12-14

15. People speak of the 'Spirit' of Christmas.

16. Songs are sung about him -- part of Worshipping God is singing/music. Psalm 81:1-4, Ephesians 5:19, Revelation 15:3

17. Children 'confess' to santa: "Have you been a good little boy/girl?" I John 1:9 (If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.)

18. Santa's belief system emphasizes 'faith': "Do you believe in Santa?" Proverbs 3:5-6 (Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.)

19. Santa has 'helpers' (elves). Matthew 28:19-20 (Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...)

20. Santa has 12 reindeer to help give out his gifts. Jesus had 12 apostles to help give the word telling about God's gift of eternal life. Matthew 28:19-20 (Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen)

21. Santa is replacing Jesus Christ and his birth -- Santa is more popular than Jesus. For example, there are more Santa displays than manger scenes.

22. The Santa myth is a joyful experience. Galatians 5:22 (...the fruit of the spirit is ... joy...)

Problems:

The tendency to mix them together -- people can start to think of Christ like a Santa.
It takes away from the attention and time that should be given to the Lord Jesus Christ.
It is a trivializing of spiritual things -- to turn it into a 'fairy tale'.
It is a perverted imitation -- substitute of the True God, Jesus Christ.
Satan is a usurper (someone who tries to take authority away from Jesus Christ).
Satan is a competitor with God -- to get people's admiration, time, attention, worship, obedience, etc. Does it work? Well, when you think of Christmas, what is the first thing that comes into your mind? ...comes into children's minds?
Note that Satan can only imitate: he cannot invent, create, or come up with anything new! For instance, Satan imitates God's true Word with false versions of the Bible.
The connection with the myth of the Norse God 'Thor'.
Children find out that Santa is a myth! Will they also think that Christ is a myth too?
The word of God says "...shall turn away...from the truth...unto fables". I Corinthians 15:33, and in 2nd Timothy 4:4
Back to top Go down
yuikol

yuikol

Dinopoints : 215

spawn of santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawn of santa   spawn of santa EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:32 pm

peacock her, seriously. I dont even care anymore.

Quote :
Are the many similarities just a coincidence?

^ok, but what about:

Quote :
6. Santa's Story has absolutely nothing at all to do with the Birth of Christ.
21. Santa is replacing Jesus Christ and his birth -- Santa is more popular than Jesus.
14. The letters in the spelling of Santa's Name if rearranging the letters (called anagrams) to hide secret names of words has long been practiced in the occult. It's not the arrangement, but the letters themselves that spell satan.

^those are similarities?
Back to top Go down
sawcrazy
Fistface
Fistface
sawcrazy

spawn of santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawn of santa   spawn of santa EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:36 pm

peacock her
Back to top Go down
yuikol

yuikol

spawn of santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawn of santa   spawn of santa EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 pm

i hat you

peacock
peacock
peacock
Back to top Go down
sawcrazy
Fistface
Fistface
sawcrazy

spawn of santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawn of santa   spawn of santa EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:27 pm

i hat you too
Back to top Go down
yuikol

yuikol

spawn of santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawn of santa   spawn of santa EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:55 pm

lol

she left out one similarity: there're both not real

Back to top Go down
dinobro
sissy muffin faggot
dinobro

Dinopoints : 135

spawn of santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawn of santa   spawn of santa EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:45 pm

lol i saw that i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Back to top Go down
sawcrazy
Fistface
Fistface
sawcrazy

spawn of santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawn of santa   spawn of santa EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:03 pm

why does she like her own things i hate that
Back to top Go down
dinobro
sissy muffin faggot